Wednesday, July 13, 2005

KFC, for you and me.

KFC. Uh huh. Had thatfor lunch. Take away really. The Rancho pocket thingum with Clara. Hannah and I were pissing each other off. Its damm fun. Everyone, go piss Hannah off. But she'll hate you for the rest of your live for doing that. She'll only accept shit like that from *me* of course.


Oh gosh, school was monotonous. Literature was more boring than usual. Why the fuck did Ms Liem have to leave? That bloody woman doesn’t allow us to drink during class. Does she want us to die of dehydration? My word. Our lessons are getting more boring now. Why ah? History, Literature, and sort of Math.
Math is quite cool now cos Ms Chua is teaching us and she keeps peering over at me, which kind of sucks but she keeps on saying, ‘My lessons suck right.’ And I’ll just look at her. Ahahaha Okay…


Sailing yesterday was okay. We went to NSC to transport our boats. Yes yes. We bought ChinChow (I still want some). On the way there Jiao Lian let us all drive the motor boat. It was fucking shiok okay. But of course when it was my turn, we dint go at break neck speed cos I was screaming while driving. But we made it to NSC safe and sound. Rigged up and launched. I dint sail, I got towed. The bloody people took back my sail without my permission so I got deprived of the strong wind cos it was raining yesterday. Bloody unfair. But then… I sailed the byte be proud of me people. I sailed it really. Ask Michelle, she was sitting on the bow and it made the boat go down. It reminded me of Lee Dear. Ahahaha Wtf Ahahaha Wtf And we pirated. I managed to capsize Lynette, but she wanted to capsize Clarissa’s boat cos that was where I was from. But I kept on saying ‘Lynette. Lynette. Lynette. Lynette loves Hong Rui.’ Ahahaha Okay, It was so funny. You should have seen it. I was practically drowning her while hugging strangling her. And the way back up to the club was torture. We had to pull our boats back up by ourselves because they took the RI guys for granted. (they wont be there forever you know. Michelle said that this who said that they might be training at NSC. so sad, no more tamade-ing for them) But of course I managed, as always. Muahahaha And IJ Sailing Team 2006 needed three people just to pull up ONE boat. Ahahaha
We rawkzzz *~*~*~
Then, since the female toilet was packed with the juniors, we; Lynette, Yuslina, Clarissa, Michelle and I bathed in the male toilet. Together with a male. Ahahahah Now I know why the boys can bathe very quickly; their toilets are two times the size of our bloody toilets. Effing hell. Like, omg. Gender discrimination man. Since when do guys need lots of space huh? We are girls man, we deserve more room cos we are vain. My gosh.

Yes, so that’s basically what I remembered.

Saya akan membuat karangan saya sekarang. Topik untuk karang yang deberi kepada saya oleh cikgu amat susah. Saya rasa saya akan mati tidak lama lagi. Wah! Saya sedang menukar daun baru.

Ask Me or (if you know) Yus for the translation.


Till the next time. (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home